Campus and Facility Rules
In order to continue to utilize facilities on the Kamehameha Campus, we are requesting that all coaches, teams and their supporters, abide by these rules. Please share this information to your team and the supporters.
- No Smoking - Our campus is a no smoking campus and it is not allowed anywhere on campus.
- Food and Drink are not allowed into Gym Areas - All food and drink must be consumed outside of the gym areas. No Water will be allowed into the gym.
- Chairs - Chairs with rubber bottoms will be allowed into the gym area for seating. Please abide by the facility manager and officials in the placement of chairs for safety purposes.
- No Potlucks/Setups – Per region policy - Only individual bag lunches/drinks area allowed. Our campus also has a “no cooler” rule for all athletic events on campus and we are requesting that all teams will abide by it. The tournament director will discuss with the coaching staff with issues for kokua with enforcement. This is important to share with your supporters as we do not want to jeopardize our facilities use for this league and in the future.
- Please do not set up in the areas marked as “no setup”- It will be marked off on the day of the tournament. They will be asked to move. We are going to be having a total of 36 teams in the two gym areas and please be mindful of your area and to allow space for all groups.
- Please break down immediately at the conclusion of the tournament play for the day. Please be mindful of your area as there are a few groups that have taken more area and not taken in account that there are many other teams sharing a very limited area. Please be mindful and considerate of your area and our facilities. Please place all trash into the proper receptacles and leave all areas clean.
All vehicles MUST be parked in the parking structure fronting Kekuhaupi'o. No vehicles will be allowed to park in the circle fronting Kekuhaupi'o or Keawe gyms. Tournament parking will not be allowed in the parking area near Keawe gym is reserved for Dorm Residents in that area. If these rules are not followed, tournament play will stop until vehicles are in compliance. There will be parking for those with Handicapped Placards in the parking structure and near the Keawe gym area. Please keep your supporters in the loop and aware of these expectations or we may lose access to one or both of our gyms for the Power League.
Matching uniforms are not required for the qualification tournament. However, it is required to have numbered jerseys and if a libero(s) are going to be utilized, they will need to be in contrasting colors. Please update your rosters with the current uniform numbers before the start of the tournament. Uniforms will be required at PL#1 on January 31.
Rosters must be printed from Webpoint and submitted at the start of the qualifying tournament. No handwritten rosters will be accepted. Rosters of all teams will be frozen after the first tournament starts as to keep the competitive balance of each team in the league. Only players and adults on the roster will be allowed in the bench area of the tournament. Per USAV Guidelines, there must be at least one (1) IMPACT certified coach/adult on the bench at all times. Adults (Coaches, Chaperones, etc.) may be added to the roster at later dates. Please print out a new roster to reflect these changes and bring it to the next tournament date. Officials will be checking for compliance.
1/3/16 - Day 1 Pool Assignments
Pool 1 - 8am Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 2 & 3
Pool 3 - 8am Start - Keawe Ct. 5 & 6
Pool 5 - 8am Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 1
Pool 7 - 8am Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 4
Pool 2 - 1pm Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 2 & 3
Pool 4 - 1pm Start - Keawe Ct. 5 & 6
Pool 6 - 2pm Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 1
Pool 8 - 2pm Start - Kekuhaupi'o Ct. 4