Parking will be at the parking structure fronting Kekuhaupiʻo gym. Please be sure to park in marked stalls and follow all posted signs on campus. There is handicapped parking on the bottom floor of the structure. Please do not park in the Kekuhaupiʻo "turn around" area fronting the gym or the Keawe "turn around" area, it must be kept clear for security and/or fire access. Also, there is very limited parking at Keawe gym area and it will be reserved for handicapped access (placards required). All teams and supporters will be expected to park at the Kekuhaupiʻo parking structure and walk to the gym via the stairs. Coaches will be asked to support in enforcement of these guidelines. Non-compliance may result in the loss of the gym site for future tournament dates so we are asking for your kokua in following these rules.
Campus and Facility Rules
In order to continue to utilize facilities on the Kamehameha Campus, we are requesting that all coaches, teams and their supporters, abide by these rules. Please share this information to your team and the supporters.
- No Smoking - Our campus is a no smoking campus and it is not allowed anywhere on campus.
- Food and Drink are not allowed into Gym Areas - All food and drink must be consumed outside of the gym areas. No Water will be allowed into the gym.
- Chairs - Chairs with rubber bottoms will be allowed into the gym area for seating. Please abide by the facility manager and officials in the placement of chairs for safety purposes.
- No Potlucks/Setups – Per region policy - Only individual bag lunches/drinks area allowed. Our campus also has a “no cooler” rule for all athletic events on campus and we are requesting that all teams will abide by it. The tournament director will discuss with the coaching staff with issues for kokua with enforcement. This is important to share with your supporters as we do not want to jeopardize our facilities use for this league and in the future.
- Please do not set up in the areas marked as “no setup”- It will be marked off on the day of the tournament. They will be asked to move. We are going to be having a total of 42 teams in the two gym areas and please be mindful of your area and to allow space for all groups.
- Please break down immediately at the conclusion of the tournament play for the day. Please be mindful of your area as there are a few groups that have taken more area and not taken in account that there are many other teams sharing a very limited area. Please be mindful and considerate of your area and our facilities. Please place all trash into the proper receptacles and leave all areas clean.
The Pearl City High School Gym will be utilized on Sunday, 1/13/18. Pearl City High School website link.
Parking is available in the lot fronting the gym area. The same guidelines listed above for the gym apply. No food or drink will be allowed into the gym area and there is no smoking on campus. Please be respectful of the gym areas and requests of gym staff in order to allow for itʻs use for Power League playdates. There will be a concession available for snacks and drinks at the Pearl City Site.